- Entries must be unpublished, including online (except where password protected).
- Editing after submission will not be possible.
- Copyright in the entry must reside solely with the entrant. The entry must be entirely fictional, and not defamatory, obscene, libellous, or unlawful.
- The Prize money includes publication fees.
- Refunds will not be possible.
- The entrant’s name and biography may be used in publicity materials.
- The winning entrants must invoice Letter Review within three months of request of invoice, or the Prize money is forfeit.
- Letter Review is not currently resourced to provide feedback.
- In the highly unlikely event that an element of the prize is cancelled, postponed or not available, that element of the prize will be considered forfeited.
- Results can be expected within three months of the closing date.
- Winning entries will be published at letterreview.com
- The entrant retains ownership of their entry. The entrant grants Letter Review the right to be the only publisher of their entry for three months from the date of publication, and after that the entrant may publish their entry elsewhere too. Letter Review retains the non-exclusive, and indefinite right to continue to publish the entry.
- If your entry is published elsewhere after winning our Prize, we ask that you kindly acknowledge in that publication that your entry was first published with Letter Review.
- We will seek your permission before submitting your entry to the Pushcart Prize, other anthologies such as the Best of the Net, or including your entry in our end of year anthology.